Monday, May 6, 2002

So, ejp and Jerry have relocated to La Jolla. I went down there Saturday night to see what's up. I got there about 7:15 PM. They were still unpacking and assembling IKEA furniture they'd bought that day. I hung out, saw the place (nice ocean view) and then we went to dinner with some other folks.



I commented to ejp that he manages to score aces every time he moves. Usually you have to move once or twice before you figure out where the right place is; he and Jerry nailed thisonethe first time out.



Received an out-of-the-blue email from someone I knew in high school so we've traded a few emails back and forth. A little weird at first but it's cool.



Went to the Gypsy Den in Santa Ana on Friday night to expereince the fist of a series of "Songwriters Roundtable" episodes. Joe was MCing and had another musician friend appear with him. It was not as strong a showing as I was hoping for but there was enough good moments that he'll do at least one more.

No comments: