Thursday, December 27, 2001

I've had to work Wednesday and Thursday this week, but I'm taking Friday off. The really lame thing is I have to work Monday, December 31. The only thing I miss about working at Northrop was the year-end holiday we got. When I moved to Si Valley the Lockheed I worked for didn't give us a year-end break, but the Missiles and Space guys in Sunnyvale got one. We never figured that one out. When I came back to LA and worked for [Hughes Space and Comm]/[Boeing Space Systems] I did get that week off. having that week makes working for an aerospace company ALMOST worth it. But I guess I'll take working in tech and doing this than working in aerospace and getting the week (and the security clearance BS and the massive bureaucracy and the government customer lameness).

No comments: