Sunday, March 23, 2003

Another fun weekend wraps up. Mom and Dad came down on Friday and we drove out to Anza Borrego Desert State Park on Saturday. I had heard that the wildflowers were blooming in a big way, but when we got there it was very hot and the flowers were out but not really in what I would term "abundance." We took some photos anyway, hung out at the Vistor's Center and then drove back home.



They stayed the nght and then Dad and I finished the work bench, Mom did some gardening for me and then they went home.



An hour later Ed called me because he had an extra David Wilcox ticket that night at the Belly Up, so I agreed to go. I t was a really great show and I am glad I was there to see it.



The opening act was local faves Berkley Hart, who are enormously talented and unfortunately for them one of them is also enormous so they'll never get a lot of interest from record labels.

No comments: