Saturday, November 16, 2002

Back from Rome and with a lot of photos and some good memories, except I left my car keys in the hotel room the morning I left, which of course meant I had no way to get home from LAX. I had to call my folks and they picked me up. Very embarassing for me.



The Friday of the week I returned I was told that the company wanted us to play the Christmas Party, but we ultimately declined because I 1) am sick of those same 10 frickin' songs (well a few of them anyway), 2) we don't have time to really work aon any more (the married guys can't rehearse 2 or 3 times a week, which is what it would take) and finally 3) we're having a big layoff and I am not interested in doing all this work just to get the pink slip a week or two before the event.



I discovered what I believe to be all the errors in the first book and have corrected them. I am writing a section on the Palatine Hill and have included some new photos. Ancient Rome Second Edition should be ready to go in a few weeks. Early Christian Rome should be good to go in a few months, hopefully.

No comments: