Tuesday, October 8, 2002

The weekend was a decent success. We played at my neighbor's party and were a hit. The people seemd to like us and we all played pretty well. We were up there for 1 hour+ and were pretty wiped out after that. Sunday was my book release party and most all the key people made an appearance - Joe and Catherine (yay!), Teresa, Bob and family, Mark and Linda, Kay, Bret and Thomas and a bunch more.



We checked out the boat yesterday and I was quite disappointed. It's not set up for entertainment; there is no stage and the second deck is very cramped. We decided to set up on the top deck, outside and blast the volume. I predict we will blow a circuit breaker with the first notes.



After we get through this gig I will put a hold on the band thing and get my next two books written.

No comments: