Friday, August 2, 2002

Haven't posted in a while.



I've been thinking about emigrating to New Zealand. I've even begun the process by filling out an unofficial evaluation form. It's an interesting idea, but man, NZ is a long way away from everywhere else.



I took the motorbike in for a long-delayed and much-needed service two weekends ago and it came back a totally different and great-running machine. It's a lot of fun to ride around on it. Maybe I don't need a new bike after all. Along those lines, I've been pondering a new car. I initially was considering a restored mid-60's Jaguar XKE, but I think those are out of my range. So, maybe a relateively recent used European sedan, now. Maybe even a Jaguar, but probably an Audi or maybe an MB or a BMW.



I've been playing a lot lately, too, which is fun and gratifying. We now have a gig on the harbor cruise boat the company rents out for the annual Users Conference. So, we'll see how that goes.



Finally, vacation is up in the air. I am not sure what I will be doing. I was planning on Provence but I suspect the people I was to go with will back out. In that case I might vacation in New Zealand. I'll know more in about a week.

No comments: